Congratulations to Luke Hoppenworth, the 2017 recipient of the $3,000 Crawford, Murphy & Tilly (CMT) sponsored University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign scholarship! Established in 1993 to mark the 50th anniversary of the founding of CMT, this scholarship recognizes outstanding students who have demonstrated promise in civil engineering. It is based upon academic achievement, leadership, and record of self-support while attending college. The recipient must be a resident of Illinois or Missouri and be enrolled in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Evan Ackerson
- CMT Welcomes Abbey Buehler
- Montgomery County Fair Has Moved Into its New Home
- CMT Welcomes Daniel Shannon
- Museum at the Gateway Arch Ribbon Cutting
- Ambra Knox Named to List of “40 Under Forty”
- CMT’s United Way Volunteers from Springfield, MO at 2018 Day of Caring
- CMT Welcomes Dominick Romano, Jr.
- Open House Efforts win an Excellence in Marketing Award
- CMT Welcomes Chris Brazas