Congratulations to Luke Hoppenworth, the 2017 recipient of the $3,000 Crawford, Murphy & Tilly (CMT) sponsored University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign scholarship! Established in 1993 to mark the 50th anniversary of the founding of CMT, this scholarship recognizes outstanding students who have demonstrated promise in civil engineering. It is based upon academic achievement, leadership, and record of self-support while attending college. The recipient must be a resident of Illinois or Missouri and be enrolled in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Dan Hose
- Fraud Alert
- Looking at the FAA Reauthorization Act
- CMT Welcomes Michael Begando
- CMT Volunteers in St. Louis Participate in United Way’s Service2Go 2018
- CMT professionals from our Indianapolis office volunteer during 2018 Indy Do Day!
- CMT Co-operative Engineering Student Receives Two Scholarships from Purdue University
- CMT Welcomes Alex Zelles
- Two Purdue University Lyles School of Civil Engineering Students Awarded CMT Sponsored Scholarships
- United Way of Central Illinois Fall 2018 Day of Action