CMT would like to welcome Emma Woods our new Surface Transportation Engineer in the Peoria, IL office. She started with CMT at the beginning of June. Ms. Woods served as an intern with CMT before receiving her bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from Bradley University and officially being hired. Ms. Woods has expertise in surveying, AutoCAD, Revit and blueprint reading. She has demonstrated leadership through her involvement as a volunteer for the student chapter of Engineers Without Boarders as well as receiving the Outstanding Undergraduate Award from Bradley University.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Dan Hose
- Fraud Alert
- Looking at the FAA Reauthorization Act
- CMT Welcomes Michael Begando
- CMT Volunteers in St. Louis Participate in United Way’s Service2Go 2018
- CMT professionals from our Indianapolis office volunteer during 2018 Indy Do Day!
- CMT Co-operative Engineering Student Receives Two Scholarships from Purdue University
- CMT Welcomes Alex Zelles
- Two Purdue University Lyles School of Civil Engineering Students Awarded CMT Sponsored Scholarships
- United Way of Central Illinois Fall 2018 Day of Action