CMT would like to welcome Nathan Brickner, our new Surface Transportation Project Engineer in the Columbus, OH office. Mr. Brickner started with CMT at the end of March. He recently graduated from The Ohio State University with a bachelor’s in civil engineering and previously interned at the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) in the Office of Planning and Engineering.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Joe Wendl
- CMT Welcomes Kevin Doyle
- CMT Welcomes Misael Cordova
- CMT Welcomes Bridget Erri
- CMT Welcomes Vicky Wieseman
- CMT Welcomes Brian Kotter
- “Pavement Maintenance: How and Why Should I?” See CMT’s Sean Smith Presentation for the Ohio Aviation Association.
- CMT Welcomes Nathan Brickner
- CMT Rail Crossing Study Recognized by FHWA as Industry Best Practice
- Student Receives CMT-Sponsored Scholarship from the Society of American Military Engineers (SAME), Scott Field Post