CMT would like to welcome Brian Kotter, our new Aviation Engineer in the Columbus, OH office. Mr. Kotter started with CMT at the beginning of May. After receiving his bachelor’s in civil engineering from The Ohio State University, he began his career at another aviation consulting firm working on airfield reconstructions, airport storm drainage systems as well as traffic studies. He has expertise in AutoCAD, Civil3D, FAARFIELD, Hydraflow Hydrographs, and MicroStation.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Joe Wendl
- CMT Welcomes Kevin Doyle
- CMT Welcomes Misael Cordova
- CMT Welcomes Bridget Erri
- CMT Welcomes Vicky Wieseman
- CMT Welcomes Brian Kotter
- “Pavement Maintenance: How and Why Should I?” See CMT’s Sean Smith Presentation for the Ohio Aviation Association.
- CMT Welcomes Nathan Brickner
- CMT Rail Crossing Study Recognized by FHWA as Industry Best Practice
- Student Receives CMT-Sponsored Scholarship from the Society of American Military Engineers (SAME), Scott Field Post