CMT would like to welcome Vicky Wieseman, our new Water Resources Engineer in the Springfield, IL office. Ms. Wieseman started with CMT in the middle of May. After graduating with honors with a bachelor’s in civil engineering from Southern Illinois University Edwardsville while working concurrently at the National Corn to Ethanol Research Center, Ms. Wieseman will begin her civil engineering career at CMT.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Joe Wendl
- CMT Welcomes Kevin Doyle
- CMT Welcomes Misael Cordova
- CMT Welcomes Bridget Erri
- CMT Welcomes Vicky Wieseman
- CMT Welcomes Brian Kotter
- “Pavement Maintenance: How and Why Should I?” See CMT’s Sean Smith Presentation for the Ohio Aviation Association.
- CMT Welcomes Nathan Brickner
- CMT Rail Crossing Study Recognized by FHWA as Industry Best Practice
- Student Receives CMT-Sponsored Scholarship from the Society of American Military Engineers (SAME), Scott Field Post