CMT would like to welcome Kevin Doyle, our new Surface Transportation Senior Engineer in the St. Louis, MO office. Mr. Doyle started with CMT at the end of May. After receiving his bachelor’s in civil engineering from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Mr. Doyle worked for 8 years as a project engineer at another consulting firm where he developed plans for the Illinois Department of Transportation, Iowa Department of Transportation, Illinois Tollway and Chicago Department of Transportation, as well as various counties and municipalities. He is skilled in Geopak SS4 and is a licensed engineer in Illinois. Currently, he is working on the Wentzville Parkway and I-70 Interchange project for CMT, assisting in the implementation of the design in Geopak SS4.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Joe Wendl
- CMT Welcomes Kevin Doyle
- CMT Welcomes Misael Cordova
- CMT Welcomes Bridget Erri
- CMT Welcomes Vicky Wieseman
- CMT Welcomes Brian Kotter
- “Pavement Maintenance: How and Why Should I?” See CMT’s Sean Smith Presentation for the Ohio Aviation Association.
- CMT Welcomes Nathan Brickner
- CMT Rail Crossing Study Recognized by FHWA as Industry Best Practice
- Student Receives CMT-Sponsored Scholarship from the Society of American Military Engineers (SAME), Scott Field Post