ISPE Best Large Firm to Work For
Bollinger and Steffanni from Indy
St Louis Office Staff around Conference Table with Dan Meckes at Podium
Giving Back - West Florrisant Intern
Aurora two in Jason office
Careers at CMT
BUILDING CAREERS AND A BETTER TOMORROW
At Crawford, Murphy & Tilly (CMT), we understand that a better tomorrow begins with smart choices today. We live in a culture of innovation, excellence and – above all – providing value. We measure our success not just in how we improve the world around us, but also in how we improve the lives of our people.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
With CMT, you’ll work on groundbreaking projects that will improve people’s lives and positively impact the communities in which we live. You’ll develop innovative solutions in a culture where excellence, performance and sustainability are second nature.
Because CMT is a mid-sized firm, you will immediately work on challenging projects that shape tomorrow. Our firm’s size allows you to engage in a wide range of projects and explore your strengths. We believe in empowering our employees and letting them lead the collaboration and design. At CMT, the bar is high, but so are the rewards.
DESIGN YOUR PATH
From day one at CMT, you can chart your own path towards achieving your professional goals. You will thrive in an environment that facilitates continued learning and involvement in professional organizations. Our 70-year history of growth and stability makes CMT the ideal place to build the career you desire.
Experience the Difference
At CMT, you’ll be a part of a team where a spirit of cooperation, respect, and opportunity is entrenched in everything we do. CMT is committed to our employees and their personal welfare and financial security by offering competitive benefit programs. With an employee retention rate well above the industry average, CMT maintains an uncommon level of staff stability and loyalty.
HEALTH & WELLNESS
- Medical insurance (PPO and HSA)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and Long-term disability coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off (PTO), including paid holidays
- Opportunity for flexible work arrangement of Optional Work Week (OWW)
- Professional, yet family-like work environment to promote a strong company culture
- Frequent social events sponsored by CMT
- Computer loan program
- Award and recognition programs
RETIREMENT & FINANCIAL WELLBEING
- 401k Plan (Pre-tax and Roth program options) and Matching Contribution
- Profit Sharing – Retirement Contribution
- Profit Sharing – Cash Bonus
- Competitive wages
- Opportunity for overtime compensation
- Formal career development program
- Mentoring program for entry-level employees
- Professional license and exam fee reimbursement
- Financial support of continuing education to meet career development needs
- Support of professional organizations