CMT would like to welcome Christan Schoemehl, our new Surface Transportation Engineer in the St. Louis, MO office. She started with CMT in the middle of January. After receiving her bachelor’s in civil engineering from Missouri University of Science & Technology she interned at Crawford, Murphy & Tilly; the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT); and another engineering consulting firm. She is also an American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) member.
10 Most Recent
- What Does the New American’s Water Infrastructure Act (AWAI) of 2018 Mean to You?
- CMT Welcomes Ahmad Ashiq
- CMT Welcomes Joseph Heger
- Jeff Large, CMT Project Manager, Receives ISPE’s 2019 Young Engineer of the Year
- CMT Welcomes Michael Boehm
- CMT Welcomes Derek Hammond
- CMT Welcomes Sergio Garcia
- CMT Welcomes Ron Miller
- CMT Welcomes Justin Zanger
- CMT’s Sherry Grable Named to List of “Forty Under 40”