CMT would like to welcome Vicky Wieseman, our new Water Resources Engineer in the Springfield, IL office. Ms. Wieseman started with CMT in the middle of May. After graduating with honors with a bachelor’s in civil engineering from Southern Illinois University Edwardsville while working concurrently at the National Corn to Ethanol Research Center, Ms. Wieseman will begin her civil engineering career at CMT.
10 Most Recent
- What Does the New American’s Water Infrastructure Act (AWAI) of 2018 Mean to You?
- CMT Welcomes Ahmad Ashiq
- CMT Welcomes Joseph Heger
- Jeff Large, CMT Project Manager, Receives ISPE’s 2019 Young Engineer of the Year
- CMT Welcomes Michael Boehm
- CMT Welcomes Derek Hammond
- CMT Welcomes Sergio Garcia
- CMT Welcomes Ron Miller
- CMT Welcomes Justin Zanger
- CMT’s Sherry Grable Named to List of “Forty Under 40”