CMT would like to welcome Ron Miller, our new Transportation Engineer in the Indianapolis, IN office. Mr. Miller brings over 40 years’ experience to CMT in bridge and transportation-related engineering design and project management. During his extensive career, he has directed the design of more than 150 bridge replacement, widening and rehabilitation projects, as well as numerous roadway projects including multiple reconstruction, resurfacing, and curb and sidewalk projects. Mr. Miller is a licensed professional engineer in the states of Indiana, Michigan, Ohio and Kentucky. He is a member and serves in various volunteer capacities for a number of industry associations. Mr. Miller is an alumnus of Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Sabrina Keeling
- CMT Welcomes Mike Van Wie
- CMT Welcomes Michael Zonsius, Jr.
- CMT Welcomes Alyssa Brown
- CMT Welcomes Celia Lamprecht
- What will get an airline interested in your airport?
- CMT Welcomes Bre Macomber
- Three CMT Employees Named New Associates
- CMT Welcomes Duane Gilles
- CMT Welcomes James Miorin