CMT would like to welcome Ron Miller, our new Transportation Engineer in the Indianapolis, IN office. Mr. Miller brings over 40 years’ experience to CMT in bridge and transportation-related engineering design and project management. During his extensive career, he has directed the design of more than 150 bridge replacement, widening and rehabilitation projects, as well as numerous roadway projects including multiple reconstruction, resurfacing, and curb and sidewalk projects. Mr. Miller is a licensed professional engineer in the states of Indiana, Michigan, Ohio and Kentucky. He is a member and serves in various volunteer capacities for a number of industry associations. Mr. Miller is an alumnus of Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology.
10 Most Recent
- What Does the New American’s Water Infrastructure Act (AWAI) of 2018 Mean to You?
- CMT Welcomes Ahmad Ashiq
- CMT Welcomes Joseph Heger
- Jeff Large, CMT Project Manager, Receives ISPE’s 2019 Young Engineer of the Year
- CMT Welcomes Michael Boehm
- CMT Welcomes Derek Hammond
- CMT Welcomes Sergio Garcia
- CMT Welcomes Ron Miller
- CMT Welcomes Justin Zanger
- CMT’s Sherry Grable Named to List of “Forty Under 40”