CMT would like to welcome Patrick VerHalen our new Surface Transportation Environmental Scientist/Construction Technician in the Aurora, IL office. Mr. VerHalen brings over 13 years’ experience, a master’s degree from Northern Illinois University, as well as expertise in environmental permitting, wetland delineations, tree inventories, wildlife habitat assessments, special waste screenings, and soil surveys. He has also provided clients watershed management plans, SESC plans, and Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP). His experience in construction management and inspection covers the construction of bridges, intersections, traffic signals, and roads.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Sabrina Keeling
- CMT Welcomes Mike Van Wie
- CMT Welcomes Michael Zonsius, Jr.
- CMT Welcomes Alyssa Brown
- CMT Welcomes Celia Lamprecht
- What will get an airline interested in your airport?
- CMT Welcomes Bre Macomber
- Three CMT Employees Named New Associates
- CMT Welcomes Duane Gilles
- CMT Welcomes James Miorin