CMT would like to welcome Duane Gilles, our new Water Resources Project Manager in the Evansville, IN office. Mr. Gilles brings over 46 years of experience to CMT in water distribution in both new construction and maintenance. He also has extensive experience in asset management, water project management, project review and community engagement. During his extensive career, Mr. Gilles managed the installation of countless water main replacements and other water infrastructure projects for the Evansville Water and Sewer Utility (EWSU). Mr. Gilles is a member of the American Water Works Association (AWWA), serving on this organization’s board of directors from 2016 to 2018. He is active in various volunteer capacities for several local and industry organizations. He taught the AWWA Indiana Section’s Operator School in southwest Indiana for over 25 years and has been heavily involved in the AWWA at both the state and national levels. Mr. Gilles served on Indiana Governor Eric Holcomb’s Indiana Water/Wastewater Taskforce in 2018. He is currently a member of the AWWA Water Loss Control and Pipeline Rehabilitation committees.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Sabrina Keeling
- CMT Welcomes Mike Van Wie
- CMT Welcomes Michael Zonsius, Jr.
- CMT Welcomes Alyssa Brown
- CMT Welcomes Celia Lamprecht
- What will get an airline interested in your airport?
- CMT Welcomes Bre Macomber
- Three CMT Employees Named New Associates
- CMT Welcomes Duane Gilles
- CMT Welcomes James Miorin