What will get an airline interested in your airport? This was the topic of a panel discussion at Airports Council International (ACI)’s Air Service Data Seminar in early January. As a panel member, CMT’s Nicholas Haan noted, “When talking to an airline, it’s … about saying, this is the region, this is the brand, these are the drivers for you, and this is what it’ll do for your performance.”
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Sabrina Keeling
- CMT Welcomes Mike Van Wie
- CMT Welcomes Michael Zonsius, Jr.
- CMT Welcomes Alyssa Brown
- CMT Welcomes Celia Lamprecht
- What will get an airline interested in your airport?
- CMT Welcomes Bre Macomber
- Three CMT Employees Named New Associates
- CMT Welcomes Duane Gilles
- CMT Welcomes James Miorin