CMT would like to welcome Celia Lamprecht, our new Water Resources Engineer in our Kansas City, MO office. After graduating with a bachelor’s in geological engineering from Missouri University of Science and Technology, Ms. Lamprecht attained experience working for another consulting firm in the Kansas City area. She worked to design and manage projects with an emphasis in hydraulic and hydrologic modeling. Her special skills include Hydraulic Hec-RAS modeling, Hydrologic Hec-HMS modeling and Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) floodplain mapping.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Sabrina Keeling
- CMT Welcomes Mike Van Wie
- CMT Welcomes Michael Zonsius, Jr.
- CMT Welcomes Alyssa Brown
- CMT Welcomes Celia Lamprecht
- What will get an airline interested in your airport?
- CMT Welcomes Bre Macomber
- Three CMT Employees Named New Associates
- CMT Welcomes Duane Gilles
- CMT Welcomes James Miorin