Careers at CMT
We want people from all different walks of life to help us reimagine the potential of infrastructure.
CMT is looking for individuals – engineers, planners, and other professionals – to help us continue our company’s decades-long legacy.
The CMT Experience
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
With CMT, you’ll work on groundbreaking projects that will improve people’s lives and positively impact the communities in which we live. You’ll develop innovative solutions in a culture where excellence, performance, and sustainability are second nature.
Because CMT is a mid-sized firm, you will have immediate opportunities to engage in a wide range of work, explore your strengths, and contribute to challenging projects that will shape tomorrow. We also believe in empowering our employees to lead on everything from design and collaboration, to our future state as an organization.
DESIGN YOUR PATH
From day one at CMT, you can chart your own path toward achieving your professional goals. You will thrive in an environment that facilitates continued learning and involvement in professional organizations. Our decades-long history of growth and stability makes CMT the ideal place to build the career you desire.
Benefits at CMT
At CMT, you’ll be a part of a team where a spirit of cooperation, respect, and opportunity is intrinsic to everything we do. CMT demonstrates our commitment to employees and their personal wellbeing and financial security by offering competitive benefit programs. With an employee retention rate well above the industry average, CMT maintains an uncommon level of staff stability and loyalty.
HEALTH & WELLNESS
- Medical insurance (PPO & high-deductible plans)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance (employer paid)
- Short- & long-term disability coverage
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Health savings account (HSA) with employer contribution
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Paid time off (PTO), including paid holidays
- Opportunity for flexible schedule, including remote work
- Paid parental leave
- Professional yet warm, family-like work environment to promote a strong company culture
- Frequent social events sponsored by CMT
- Computer loan program
- Annual award and recognition programs
RETIREMENT & FINANCIAL WELLBEING
- 401k plan (pre-tax and Roth program options) and 6% matching contribution
- Profit sharing
- Competitive wages
- Opportunity for overtime compensation
- Formal career development program
- Mentoring program
- Professional license and exam fee reimbursement
- Opportunity for tuition reimbursement
- Financial support of continuing education to meet career development needs
- Support of professional organizations