CMT would like to welcome Chris Brazas, our new Surface Transportation Engineer in the Aurora, IL office. He started with CMT at the beginning of April. Mr. Brazas is a 30-plus year, Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) experienced construction engineer who is closely familiar with IDOT construction projects and the required documentation. During his tenure at IDOT, he worked on many assignments throughout the Chicago region for clients including local agencies and the Illinois Tollway. In addition, he had primary responsibilities as the Phase III Local Roads Engineer for McHenry and Lake counties. Mr. Brazas received a master’s in civil engineering from the University of Illinois – Chicago after receiving his bachelor’s at Purdue University.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Dan Hose
- Fraud Alert
- Looking at the FAA Reauthorization Act
- CMT Welcomes Michael Begando
- CMT Volunteers in St. Louis Participate in United Way’s Service2Go 2018
- CMT professionals from our Indianapolis office volunteer during 2018 Indy Do Day!
- CMT Co-operative Engineering Student Receives Two Scholarships from Purdue University
- CMT Welcomes Alex Zelles
- Two Purdue University Lyles School of Civil Engineering Students Awarded CMT Sponsored Scholarships
- United Way of Central Illinois Fall 2018 Day of Action