CMT would like to welcome Evan Ackerson our new Surface Transportation Engineer in the Springfield, IL office. He started with CMT at the end of May. While working on his bachelor’s in civil engineering from Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, Mr. Ackerson interned for CMT for the last two summers. He has experience in inspecting on-site construction as well as skills in surveying, materials testing and MicroStation.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Dan Hose
- Fraud Alert
- Looking at the FAA Reauthorization Act
- CMT Welcomes Michael Begando
- CMT Volunteers in St. Louis Participate in United Way’s Service2Go 2018
- CMT professionals from our Indianapolis office volunteer during 2018 Indy Do Day!
- CMT Co-operative Engineering Student Receives Two Scholarships from Purdue University
- CMT Welcomes Alex Zelles
- Two Purdue University Lyles School of Civil Engineering Students Awarded CMT Sponsored Scholarships
- United Way of Central Illinois Fall 2018 Day of Action