In conjunction with Engineer’s Week 2017, our CMT office in Indianapolis participated in the American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) Indiana’s Student Outreach for elementary, middle and high school classrooms. Nick Batta, Bill Montgomery, Jerry Bollinger, Ruiman Yang and Nikhil Manojkumar provided presentations about what it is like to become – and work – as a civil engineer.
10 Most Recent
- What Does the New American’s Water Infrastructure Act (AWAI) of 2018 Mean to You?
- CMT Welcomes Ahmad Ashiq
- CMT Welcomes Joseph Heger
- Jeff Large, CMT Project Manager, Receives ISPE’s 2019 Young Engineer of the Year
- CMT Welcomes Michael Boehm
- CMT Welcomes Derek Hammond
- CMT Welcomes Sergio Garcia
- CMT Welcomes Ron Miller
- CMT Welcomes Justin Zanger
- CMT’s Sherry Grable Named to List of “Forty Under 40”