On October 5, the Illinois Section of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) presented the Public Involvement Award for a Member Group to the ASCE Illinois Student Outreach Committee chaired by CMT’s own Kris Salvatera. The Committee was honored for taking the lead to help young students explore the world of civil engineering. Throughout the year, the Committee actively encourages professionals to take part in the many student outreach activities by participating in STEM fairs, judging competitions and mentoring college students. Congratulations to Kris and the ASCE Illinois Student Outreach Committee.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Sabrina Keeling
- CMT Welcomes Mike Van Wie
- CMT Welcomes Michael Zonsius, Jr.
- CMT Welcomes Alyssa Brown
- CMT Welcomes Celia Lamprecht
- What will get an airline interested in your airport?
- CMT Welcomes Bre Macomber
- Three CMT Employees Named New Associates
- CMT Welcomes Duane Gilles
- CMT Welcomes James Miorin