CMT would like to welcome Nathan Brickner, our new Surface Transportation Project Engineer in the Columbus, OH office. Mr. Brickner started with CMT at the end of March. He recently graduated from The Ohio State University with a bachelor’s in civil engineering and previously interned at the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) in the Office of Planning and Engineering.
10 Most Recent
- What Does the New American’s Water Infrastructure Act (AWAI) of 2018 Mean to You?
- CMT Welcomes Ahmad Ashiq
- CMT Welcomes Joseph Heger
- Jeff Large, CMT Project Manager, Receives ISPE’s 2019 Young Engineer of the Year
- CMT Welcomes Michael Boehm
- CMT Welcomes Derek Hammond
- CMT Welcomes Sergio Garcia
- CMT Welcomes Ron Miller
- CMT Welcomes Justin Zanger
- CMT’s Sherry Grable Named to List of “Forty Under 40”