CMT would like to welcome Brian Kotter, our new Aviation Engineer in the Columbus, OH office. Mr. Kotter started with CMT at the beginning of May. After receiving his bachelor’s in civil engineering from The Ohio State University, he began his career at another aviation consulting firm working on airfield reconstructions, airport storm drainage systems as well as traffic studies. He has expertise in AutoCAD, Civil3D, FAARFIELD, Hydraflow Hydrographs, and MicroStation.
10 Most Recent
- What Does the New American’s Water Infrastructure Act (AWAI) of 2018 Mean to You?
- CMT Welcomes Ahmad Ashiq
- CMT Welcomes Joseph Heger
- Jeff Large, CMT Project Manager, Receives ISPE’s 2019 Young Engineer of the Year
- CMT Welcomes Michael Boehm
- CMT Welcomes Derek Hammond
- CMT Welcomes Sergio Garcia
- CMT Welcomes Ron Miller
- CMT Welcomes Justin Zanger
- CMT’s Sherry Grable Named to List of “Forty Under 40”