CMT would like to welcome Misael Cordova, our new Surface Transportation Engineer in the Aurora, IL office. Mr. Cordova started with CMT at the end of April. Mr. Cordova recently received his master’s in civil engineering from the University of Illinois at Chicago after having received his bachelor’s from the University of Veracruz, Mexico. After working about five years with other consulting firms, he has acquired experience in designing structures and the production of models as well as technical plans and drawings. Mr. Cordova is experienced in lab and field testing of soils and concrete and writing daily field reports. He has also designed deep and shallow foundations and retaining walls. Mr. Cordova is bilingual, speaking both Spanish and English.
10 Most Recent
- What Does the New American’s Water Infrastructure Act (AWAI) of 2018 Mean to You?
- CMT Welcomes Ahmad Ashiq
- CMT Welcomes Joseph Heger
- Jeff Large, CMT Project Manager, Receives ISPE’s 2019 Young Engineer of the Year
- CMT Welcomes Michael Boehm
- CMT Welcomes Derek Hammond
- CMT Welcomes Sergio Garcia
- CMT Welcomes Ron Miller
- CMT Welcomes Justin Zanger
- CMT’s Sherry Grable Named to List of “Forty Under 40”