CMT would like to welcome Joe Wendl, our new Surface Transportation Engineer in the St. Louis, MO office. Mr. Wendl started with CMT at the end of May. Concurrently, while receiving his master’s in civil engineering from Saint Louis University, he interned with CMT. While receiving his bachelor’s, he interned at the City of Des Peres, MO in their Department of Public Works where he completed project diaries and quantity sheets, inspected construction sites, and assisted the City Engineer with project management, estimating and bid package preparation on different construction projects.
10 Most Recent
- What Does the New American’s Water Infrastructure Act (AWAI) of 2018 Mean to You?
- CMT Welcomes Ahmad Ashiq
- CMT Welcomes Joseph Heger
- Jeff Large, CMT Project Manager, Receives ISPE’s 2019 Young Engineer of the Year
- CMT Welcomes Michael Boehm
- CMT Welcomes Derek Hammond
- CMT Welcomes Sergio Garcia
- CMT Welcomes Ron Miller
- CMT Welcomes Justin Zanger
- CMT’s Sherry Grable Named to List of “Forty Under 40”