CMT would like to welcome Collin Kontio, our new Aviation Engineer in the Springfield, IL office. Mr. Kontio started with CMT at the end of May. While receiving his bachelor’s in civil engineering from Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, he worked as a research assistant in the geotechnical engineering department where he was responsible for assisting with a study on the effects of seismic forces on Laminar soils; studying the electro kinematic properties of soil.
10 Most Recent
- What Does the New American’s Water Infrastructure Act (AWAI) of 2018 Mean to You?
- CMT Welcomes Ahmad Ashiq
- CMT Welcomes Joseph Heger
- Jeff Large, CMT Project Manager, Receives ISPE’s 2019 Young Engineer of the Year
- CMT Welcomes Michael Boehm
- CMT Welcomes Derek Hammond
- CMT Welcomes Sergio Garcia
- CMT Welcomes Ron Miller
- CMT Welcomes Justin Zanger
- CMT’s Sherry Grable Named to List of “Forty Under 40”