CMT would like to welcome Collin Kontio, our new Aviation Engineer in the Springfield, IL office. Mr. Kontio started with CMT at the end of May. While receiving his bachelor’s in civil engineering from Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, he worked as a research assistant in the geotechnical engineering department where he was responsible for assisting with a study on the effects of seismic forces on Laminar soils; studying the electro kinematic properties of soil.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Sabrina Keeling
- CMT Welcomes Mike Van Wie
- CMT Welcomes Michael Zonsius, Jr.
- CMT Welcomes Alyssa Brown
- CMT Welcomes Celia Lamprecht
- What will get an airline interested in your airport?
- CMT Welcomes Bre Macomber
- Three CMT Employees Named New Associates
- CMT Welcomes Duane Gilles
- CMT Welcomes James Miorin