CMT would like to welcome Alex Nail, our new Aviation Engineer in the Springfield, IL office. Mr. Nail received his bachelor’s in civil engineering from Southern Illinois University Edwardsville. He also interned at another consulting firm and was responsible for CQA services for landfill cell creation. He collected soil samples and provided nuclear density testing, surveying, grade certification, as well as geosynthetics testing.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Sabrina Keeling
- CMT Welcomes Mike Van Wie
- CMT Welcomes Michael Zonsius, Jr.
- CMT Welcomes Alyssa Brown
- CMT Welcomes Celia Lamprecht
- What will get an airline interested in your airport?
- CMT Welcomes Bre Macomber
- Three CMT Employees Named New Associates
- CMT Welcomes Duane Gilles
- CMT Welcomes James Miorin