CMT would like to welcome Alex Nail, our new Aviation Engineer in the Springfield, IL office. Mr. Nail received his bachelor’s in civil engineering from Southern Illinois University Edwardsville. He also interned at another consulting firm and was responsible for CQA services for landfill cell creation. He collected soil samples and provided nuclear density testing, surveying, grade certification, as well as geosynthetics testing.
10 Most Recent
- What Does the New American’s Water Infrastructure Act (AWAI) of 2018 Mean to You?
- CMT Welcomes Ahmad Ashiq
- CMT Welcomes Joseph Heger
- Jeff Large, CMT Project Manager, Receives ISPE’s 2019 Young Engineer of the Year
- CMT Welcomes Michael Boehm
- CMT Welcomes Derek Hammond
- CMT Welcomes Sergio Garcia
- CMT Welcomes Ron Miller
- CMT Welcomes Justin Zanger
- CMT’s Sherry Grable Named to List of “Forty Under 40”