CMT would like to welcome Bailey Adams, our new Water Resources Engineer in the St. Louis, MO office. While receiving her bachelor’s degree in environmental engineering from Missouri University of Science & Technology, Ms. Adams interned for two years at CMT. She worked one year in the Springfield, MO office and one year in the St. Louis, MO office. As a CMT intern Ms. Adams executed watershed master planning and proposed new drainage solutions. She also performed hydraulic calculations for pump design and traffic analysis as well as presented water environmental quality solutions to municipalities.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Sabrina Keeling
- CMT Welcomes Mike Van Wie
- CMT Welcomes Michael Zonsius, Jr.
- CMT Welcomes Alyssa Brown
- CMT Welcomes Celia Lamprecht
- What will get an airline interested in your airport?
- CMT Welcomes Bre Macomber
- Three CMT Employees Named New Associates
- CMT Welcomes Duane Gilles
- CMT Welcomes James Miorin