CMT would like to welcome Bailey Adams, our new Water Resources Engineer in the St. Louis, MO office. While receiving her bachelor’s degree in environmental engineering from Missouri University of Science & Technology, Ms. Adams interned for two years at CMT. She worked one year in the Springfield, MO office and one year in the St. Louis, MO office. As a CMT intern Ms. Adams executed watershed master planning and proposed new drainage solutions. She also performed hydraulic calculations for pump design and traffic analysis as well as presented water environmental quality solutions to municipalities.
10 Most Recent
- What Does the New American’s Water Infrastructure Act (AWAI) of 2018 Mean to You?
- CMT Welcomes Ahmad Ashiq
- CMT Welcomes Joseph Heger
- Jeff Large, CMT Project Manager, Receives ISPE’s 2019 Young Engineer of the Year
- CMT Welcomes Michael Boehm
- CMT Welcomes Derek Hammond
- CMT Welcomes Sergio Garcia
- CMT Welcomes Ron Miller
- CMT Welcomes Justin Zanger
- CMT’s Sherry Grable Named to List of “Forty Under 40”