CMT would like to welcome Cassandra McKee, our new Surface Transportation Engineer in the St. Louis, MO office. While receiving her bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from Purdue University, Ms. McKee interned for another consulting firm collaborating on geometric highway design and traffic analysis. She also designed sidewalk streetscapes and assisted in drainage system modeling and design as well as cost estimates.
10 Most Recent
- What Does the New American’s Water Infrastructure Act (AWAI) of 2018 Mean to You?
- CMT Welcomes Ahmad Ashiq
- CMT Welcomes Joseph Heger
- Jeff Large, CMT Project Manager, Receives ISPE’s 2019 Young Engineer of the Year
- CMT Welcomes Michael Boehm
- CMT Welcomes Derek Hammond
- CMT Welcomes Sergio Garcia
- CMT Welcomes Ron Miller
- CMT Welcomes Justin Zanger
- CMT’s Sherry Grable Named to List of “Forty Under 40”