CMT would like to welcome Justin Zanger, our new Aviation Engineer in the St. Louis, MO office. While receiving his bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, Mr. Zanger interned for CMT during the summers of 2017 and 2018 where he served as the resident engineer’s assistant at the University of Illinois Willard Airport, Central Illinois Regional Airport at Bloomington-Normal, and Abraham Lincoln Capital Airport. He also started the design for General Wayne A. Downing Peoria International Airport apron rehabilitation and provided reconstruction design for Blue Grass Airport and Central Illinois Regional Airport at Bloomington-Normal.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Sabrina Keeling
- CMT Welcomes Mike Van Wie
- CMT Welcomes Michael Zonsius, Jr.
- CMT Welcomes Alyssa Brown
- CMT Welcomes Celia Lamprecht
- What will get an airline interested in your airport?
- CMT Welcomes Bre Macomber
- Three CMT Employees Named New Associates
- CMT Welcomes Duane Gilles
- CMT Welcomes James Miorin