CMT would like to welcome Justin Zanger, our new Aviation Engineer in the St. Louis, MO office. While receiving his bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, Mr. Zanger interned for CMT during the summers of 2017 and 2018 where he served as the resident engineer’s assistant at the University of Illinois Willard Airport, Central Illinois Regional Airport at Bloomington-Normal, and Abraham Lincoln Capital Airport. He also started the design for General Wayne A. Downing Peoria International Airport apron rehabilitation and provided reconstruction design for Blue Grass Airport and Central Illinois Regional Airport at Bloomington-Normal.
10 Most Recent
- What Does the New American’s Water Infrastructure Act (AWAI) of 2018 Mean to You?
- CMT Welcomes Ahmad Ashiq
- CMT Welcomes Joseph Heger
- Jeff Large, CMT Project Manager, Receives ISPE’s 2019 Young Engineer of the Year
- CMT Welcomes Michael Boehm
- CMT Welcomes Derek Hammond
- CMT Welcomes Sergio Garcia
- CMT Welcomes Ron Miller
- CMT Welcomes Justin Zanger
- CMT’s Sherry Grable Named to List of “Forty Under 40”