CMT would like to welcome Derek Hammond, our new Transportation Engineer in the Indianapolis, IN office. He started with CMT in the middle of June after graduating from Marquette University with a bachelor’s in civil engineering, with a structural engineering focus. Mr. Hammond has internship experience with The Case Foundation where he assisted in cost estimating and on-site construction coordination. He also developed a new system to process rock coring data.
10 Most Recent
- What Does the New American’s Water Infrastructure Act (AWAI) of 2018 Mean to You?
- CMT Welcomes Ahmad Ashiq
- CMT Welcomes Joseph Heger
- Jeff Large, CMT Project Manager, Receives ISPE’s 2019 Young Engineer of the Year
- CMT Welcomes Michael Boehm
- CMT Welcomes Derek Hammond
- CMT Welcomes Sergio Garcia
- CMT Welcomes Ron Miller
- CMT Welcomes Justin Zanger
- CMT’s Sherry Grable Named to List of “Forty Under 40”