CMT would like to welcome Michael Boehm our new Water Resources Environmental Engineer in the Aurora, IL office. He started with CMT at the beginning of July. Mr. Boehm brings to CMT a master’s in environmental engineering from Northwestern University and has had five internships supporting LEED consultation, designing concrete projects, studying environmental impacts of urban green spaces, as well as analyzing environmental big data. He is also adept at several engineering software programs and has participated in environmental expeditions to Peru, Brazil, Galapagos Islands, Alaska, and Costa Rica.
10 Most Recent
- What Does the New American’s Water Infrastructure Act (AWAI) of 2018 Mean to You?
- CMT Welcomes Ahmad Ashiq
- CMT Welcomes Joseph Heger
- Jeff Large, CMT Project Manager, Receives ISPE’s 2019 Young Engineer of the Year
- CMT Welcomes Michael Boehm
- CMT Welcomes Derek Hammond
- CMT Welcomes Sergio Garcia
- CMT Welcomes Ron Miller
- CMT Welcomes Justin Zanger
- CMT’s Sherry Grable Named to List of “Forty Under 40”