CMT would like to welcome Joseph Heger our new Surface Transportation Structural Engineer in the Aurora, IL office. He started with CMT at the beginning of July. Mr. Heger has 10 years’ experience and a master’s in civil engineering from Southern Illinois University Edwardsville. His experience is in design and analysis of highway and railroad bridges, the design of earth retention systems, and analysis of proposed and existing structures. Mr. Heger is also a certified NBIS Program Manager and has performed structural inspections and construction oversight for bridges and other structures. Mr. Heger is a licensed Structural Engineer in Illinois and a licensed Professional Engineer in Illinois, Missouri, Indiana and Wisconsin.
10 Most Recent
- What Does the New American’s Water Infrastructure Act (AWAI) of 2018 Mean to You?
- CMT Welcomes Ahmad Ashiq
- CMT Welcomes Joseph Heger
- Jeff Large, CMT Project Manager, Receives ISPE’s 2019 Young Engineer of the Year
- CMT Welcomes Michael Boehm
- CMT Welcomes Derek Hammond
- CMT Welcomes Sergio Garcia
- CMT Welcomes Ron Miller
- CMT Welcomes Justin Zanger
- CMT’s Sherry Grable Named to List of “Forty Under 40”