CMT would like to welcome Michael Sewell, our new Aviation Project Manager in our Springfield, IL office. After receiving his master’s degree in civil engineering from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Mr. Sewell attained nearly 15 years’ experience in civil engineering with unparalleled knowledge of what it takes to plan, program, design and construct engineering improvements. He has special expertise in ADA accessibility, business development and engineering/project management. Mr. Sewell is a licensed professional engineer in Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, Indiana and Florida.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Sabrina Keeling
- CMT Welcomes Mike Van Wie
- CMT Welcomes Michael Zonsius, Jr.
- CMT Welcomes Alyssa Brown
- CMT Welcomes Celia Lamprecht
- What will get an airline interested in your airport?
- CMT Welcomes Bre Macomber
- Three CMT Employees Named New Associates
- CMT Welcomes Duane Gilles
- CMT Welcomes James Miorin