CMT would like to welcome James Miorin, our new Aviation Project Manager in our Atlanta, GA office. Mr. Miorin has over 22 years’ experience in airport planning, design, and construction at both Air Carrier and General Aviation Airports. He has broad knowledge of the FAA’s Airport Improvement Program and has worked extensively with delivering projects to clients participating within the Block Grant Program. Mr. Miorin graduated with a bachelor’s and master’s degree in civil engineering from Manhattan College. Prior to pursuing a career in the aviation field, he served in the United States Army as a Combat Engineer.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Sabrina Keeling
- CMT Welcomes Mike Van Wie
- CMT Welcomes Michael Zonsius, Jr.
- CMT Welcomes Alyssa Brown
- CMT Welcomes Celia Lamprecht
- What will get an airline interested in your airport?
- CMT Welcomes Bre Macomber
- Three CMT Employees Named New Associates
- CMT Welcomes Duane Gilles
- CMT Welcomes James Miorin