Congratulations to Pablo Hernandez and Francesca Salerno, the 2020 recipients of the Crawford, Murphy & Tilly (CMT) sponsored University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign scholarships! Both students will receive $3000. Established in 1993, this scholarship recognizes outstanding students who have demonstrated promise in civil engineering. It is based upon academic achievement, leadership, and record of self-support while attending college. The recipient must be a resident of Illinois or Missouri and be enrolled in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Zachary Rieth
- “Lower Meramec Wastewater Treatment Facility,” article by CMT’s Rick Huber in MWEA’s “Current” Newsletter
- CMT Welcomes R. Lee Fearn
- Can-raderie Meets Charity: CMT’s Can-struction Competition!
- CMT Welcomes Lindsey Anderson
- CMT Welcomes Samantha Boone
- CMT Welcomes Elizabeth Porterfield
- CMT Welcomes David Prock
- CMT Welcomes Wade Cumpton
- CMT Welcomes Lane Rumple