CMT would like to welcome Evan Williams our new Architectural Associate in the Springfield, IL office. While achieving his bachelor’s in architecture from Iowa State University, Mr. Williams attained expertise in model making, presentations and working with international people. He has skills in building performance programs such as Sefaira, DIVA, Climate Consultant, and IES-VE. He also knows Revit, Rhino, Grasshopper, AutoCAD, and the Adobe Design Suite software – rounding out his computer skills. An award-winning scholar, Evan has been honored with the GWC Scholarship, Hansen Prize nomination, and the Memorial Lutheran Scholarship.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Matt Jackson
- CMT Welcomes Richard Shang
- 5 Questions With CMT’s Henry Schmitz, PE, CFM
- CMT Welcomes Stephanie Spence
- CMT Welcomes Kailey Hindes
- CMT Welcomes Edgar Rosales
- CMT Welcomes Zack Slechta
- 5 Questions With CMT’s Rachel Shulman
- CMT Welcomes Kiyett Brown, Ph.D.
- CMT Welcomes Blake Young