CMT would like to welcome Tyler Vogel our new Transportation Engineer in the Kansas City, MO office. Mr. Vogel worked as an intern for both CMT and the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) while getting his bachelor’s in civil engineering from the University of Missouri. Recently graduated, Mr. Vogel’s internship honed his skills designing box culverts, sanitary sewers, interchanges, and interstate crossings. He has prepared geometric designs and drawings using AutoCAD and MicroStation and has analyzed crash reports and traffic studies. He has also inspected various construction operations, measured to determine quantities, and tested concrete, soil, and moisture.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Matt Jackson
- CMT Welcomes Richard Shang
- 5 Questions With CMT’s Henry Schmitz, PE, CFM
- CMT Welcomes Stephanie Spence
- CMT Welcomes Kailey Hindes
- CMT Welcomes Edgar Rosales
- CMT Welcomes Zack Slechta
- 5 Questions With CMT’s Rachel Shulman
- CMT Welcomes Kiyett Brown, Ph.D.
- CMT Welcomes Blake Young