CMT would like to welcome Kevin Rearick our new Transportation Project Manager in the Indianapolis, IN office. After graduating with a bachelor’s in civil engineering from Purdue University, Mr. Rearick attained over 30 years of progressive experience designing, managing, and performing engineering services on transportation projects. Seven of these years were gained as an employee with the Indiana Department of Transportation. An expert in road design and project management, Mr. Rearick has been deeply involved in production of plans, specifications and estimates associated with many of INDOT’s most high profile and interesting projects. He has demonstrated solid, knowledgeable, consistent leadership focused on client advocacy, on time and under budget project delivery. Currently for CMT, Mr. Rearick is working on the new interchange at 276th and US 3l in Hamilton County, IN.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Matt Jackson
- CMT Welcomes Richard Shang
- 5 Questions With CMT’s Henry Schmitz, PE, CFM
- CMT Welcomes Stephanie Spence
- CMT Welcomes Kailey Hindes
- CMT Welcomes Edgar Rosales
- CMT Welcomes Zack Slechta
- 5 Questions With CMT’s Rachel Shulman
- CMT Welcomes Kiyett Brown, Ph.D.
- CMT Welcomes Blake Young