CMT would like to welcome Rajesh Kaphle our new Transportation Engineer in the Indianapolis, IN office. Mr. Kaphle has 3D modeling and other transportation design software experience. He graduated with a master’s in civil engineering from the University of Texas at San Antonio where he conducted research on alternative pavement materials to improve the thermal properties of the asphalt concrete for mitigating urban heat island effects. Mr. Kaphle also worked for the Nepalese Government just after the devastating Gorkha earthquake in 2015. His engineering expertise assisted the government with data collection, inspections, and recommendations for rebuilding and keeping structures safer.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Matt Jackson
- CMT Welcomes Richard Shang
- 5 Questions With CMT’s Henry Schmitz, PE, CFM
- CMT Welcomes Stephanie Spence
- CMT Welcomes Kailey Hindes
- CMT Welcomes Edgar Rosales
- CMT Welcomes Zack Slechta
- 5 Questions With CMT’s Rachel Shulman
- CMT Welcomes Kiyett Brown, Ph.D.
- CMT Welcomes Blake Young