CMT would like to welcome Roger Mulvaney, our new Transportation Project Manager in our Lexington, KY office. Mr. Mulvaney has over 14 years’ experience and a bachelor’s in civil engineering from the University of Dayton. He specializes in traffic signals, traffic signs, pavement markings, traffic lighting, ITS applications, traffic calming, and traffic safety and impact studies for ODOT, counties, and local municipalities. He also has experience in signal timing and phasing, capacity analysis, interchange modification/justification studies, trip generation, voltage calculations, construction inspection, and ADA compliance. Mr. Mulvaney’s fieldwork and data collection experience allow him to readily identify field issues and work through potential design solutions. Modeling experience includes Synchro, HCS, VISSIM, ECAT, and ODOT CAMtool software. He was part of the CMT team responsible for safety studies for the Warren County (OH) TID, Delaware (OH) County Engineer, City of Lima, OH, and more than 15 individual tasks from the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) Safety Task Order.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Matt Jackson
- CMT Welcomes Richard Shang
- 5 Questions With CMT’s Henry Schmitz, PE, CFM
- CMT Welcomes Stephanie Spence
- CMT Welcomes Kailey Hindes
- CMT Welcomes Edgar Rosales
- CMT Welcomes Zack Slechta
- 5 Questions With CMT’s Rachel Shulman
- CMT Welcomes Kiyett Brown, Ph.D.
- CMT Welcomes Blake Young