CMT would like to welcome Diamond Cottman, our new Aviation Engineer in the St. Louis, MO office. Ms. Cottman completed three internships before receiving her bachelor’s of civil engineering from Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, one of which was as an engineering intern for CMT. With expertise in project management as well as Autodesk Inventor/Revit, MicroStation, and AutoCAD, she has prepared documents, monitored job sites, and collected data to move projects forward. Currently for CMT, Ms. Cottman is working on the reconstruction of Runway 12R-30L at St Louis, Lambert International Airport.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Matt Jackson
- CMT Welcomes Richard Shang
- 5 Questions With CMT’s Henry Schmitz, PE, CFM
- CMT Welcomes Stephanie Spence
- CMT Welcomes Kailey Hindes
- CMT Welcomes Edgar Rosales
- CMT Welcomes Zack Slechta
- 5 Questions With CMT’s Rachel Shulman
- CMT Welcomes Kiyett Brown, Ph.D.
- CMT Welcomes Blake Young