CMT would like to welcome Cametta Hytche, the new Aviation Project Coordinator in our Atlanta, GA office. Ms. Hytche has nearly 15 years of experience as the administrative professional at DeKalb Peachtree Airport, the primary general aviation reliever airport in the Atlanta metropolitan statistical area. In that role, she managed budgets, negotiated quotes, scheduled, collected, and analyzed data, processed records, and trained other staff. Ms. Hytche holds an associate’s degree in business from Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College. Ms. Hytche is a member of the International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP); The Institute for Public Procurement (NIGP); and Women in Aviation (WAI).
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Matt Jackson
- CMT Welcomes Richard Shang
- 5 Questions With CMT’s Henry Schmitz, PE, CFM
- CMT Welcomes Stephanie Spence
- CMT Welcomes Kailey Hindes
- CMT Welcomes Edgar Rosales
- CMT Welcomes Zack Slechta
- 5 Questions With CMT’s Rachel Shulman
- CMT Welcomes Kiyett Brown, Ph.D.
- CMT Welcomes Blake Young