CMT would like to welcome Jared Wigger, the new Senior Structural Engineer in our St. Louis, MO office. A graduate of Missouri University of Science and Technology, Mr. Wigger has over 20 years of experience in engineering, design, inspecting, rehabilitating, and replacing transportation structures. He has been the Project Manager for various complex bridge and retaining wall replacements and has also provided construction management oversight for various other projects including constructability methods, management of contractors, and management of stakeholder interests. He has worked for various Class 1 and shortline railroads as well as the U.S. Army Corp. of Engineers and the U.S. Coast Guard. Mr. Wigger also has experience working for both the Missouri & Illinois Departments of Transportation.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Matt Jackson
- CMT Welcomes Richard Shang
- 5 Questions With CMT’s Henry Schmitz, PE, CFM
- CMT Welcomes Stephanie Spence
- CMT Welcomes Kailey Hindes
- CMT Welcomes Edgar Rosales
- CMT Welcomes Zack Slechta
- 5 Questions With CMT’s Rachel Shulman
- CMT Welcomes Kiyett Brown, Ph.D.
- CMT Welcomes Blake Young