CMT would like to welcome Cameron Hole, the new transportation engineer in our Springfield, MO office. With land development design, renewable energy, and railroad internships under his belt, Mr. Hole is a go-getter with varied engineering experience. He is responsive and able to work across disciplines. A graduate of Missouri University of Science and Technology he received a bachelor’s in civil engineering while completing his varied internships.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Zachary Rieth
- “Lower Meramec Wastewater Treatment Facility,” article by CMT’s Rick Huber in MWEA’s “Current” Newsletter
- CMT Welcomes R. Lee Fearn
- Can-raderie Meets Charity: CMT’s Can-struction Competition!
- CMT Welcomes Lindsey Anderson
- CMT Welcomes Samantha Boone
- CMT Welcomes Elizabeth Porterfield
- CMT Welcomes David Prock
- CMT Welcomes Wade Cumpton
- CMT Welcomes Lane Rumple