CMT would like to welcome Elizabeth Meulendyke, the new transportation engineer in our Indianapolis, IN office. Ms. Meulendyke has 13 years of experience in transportation, rehabilitation, and new road construction projects. Her responsibilities include design, computer 3D modeling, plan and specification preparation, cost estimating, and scheduling of state and local road projects, with a focus on efficient and effective completion of transportation projects.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Zachary Rieth
- “Lower Meramec Wastewater Treatment Facility,” article by CMT’s Rick Huber in MWEA’s “Current” Newsletter
- CMT Welcomes R. Lee Fearn
- Can-raderie Meets Charity: CMT’s Can-struction Competition!
- CMT Welcomes Lindsey Anderson
- CMT Welcomes Samantha Boone
- CMT Welcomes Elizabeth Porterfield
- CMT Welcomes David Prock
- CMT Welcomes Wade Cumpton
- CMT Welcomes Lane Rumple