CMT would like to welcome Kailey Freireich, the new aviation engineer in our Columbus, OH office. After her internship with CMT and subsequent graduation from The Ohio State University, Ms. Freireich was asked to become a full-time employee. She is responsive and innovative, and she has a hunger for new industry information. Ms. Freireich studied both civil engineering and aviation and has a well-rounded breadth of knowledge to impart on innovative airfield solutions.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Matt Jackson
- CMT Welcomes Richard Shang
- 5 Questions With CMT’s Henry Schmitz, PE, CFM
- CMT Welcomes Stephanie Spence
- CMT Welcomes Kailey Hindes
- CMT Welcomes Edgar Rosales
- CMT Welcomes Zack Slechta
- 5 Questions With CMT’s Rachel Shulman
- CMT Welcomes Kiyett Brown, Ph.D.
- CMT Welcomes Blake Young