CMT would like to welcome Hayden Hamilton, the new aviation engineer in our Springfield, IL office. A recent civil engineering graduate of Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, Mr. Hamilton was hired after having served as an intern for CMT. He has technical skills in ArcGIS and AviPlan Airside Pro and has assisted in airport runway and taxiway design and construction. Mr. Hamilton is also an Officer with the Illinois Air National Guard, receiving a criminal justice associate’s degree from the Community College of the Air Force. He’s a go-getter with great people skills and a drive to attain the latest industry advances.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Zachary Rieth
- “Lower Meramec Wastewater Treatment Facility,” article by CMT’s Rick Huber in MWEA’s “Current” Newsletter
- CMT Welcomes R. Lee Fearn
- Can-raderie Meets Charity: CMT’s Can-struction Competition!
- CMT Welcomes Lindsey Anderson
- CMT Welcomes Samantha Boone
- CMT Welcomes Elizabeth Porterfield
- CMT Welcomes David Prock
- CMT Welcomes Wade Cumpton
- CMT Welcomes Lane Rumple