CMT would like to welcome Lane M. Rumple, the new water resources engineer in our Evansville, IN office. Mr. Rumple participated in two local consulting engineering internships while working on his bachelor’s in civil engineering from the University of Southern Indiana. Those experiences solidified his interest in water resources and the consulting field. Mr. Rumple enjoys coaching baseball at his local high school and giving back to the community.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Matt Jackson
- CMT Welcomes Richard Shang
- 5 Questions With CMT’s Henry Schmitz, PE, CFM
- CMT Welcomes Stephanie Spence
- CMT Welcomes Kailey Hindes
- CMT Welcomes Edgar Rosales
- CMT Welcomes Zack Slechta
- 5 Questions With CMT’s Rachel Shulman
- CMT Welcomes Kiyett Brown, Ph.D.
- CMT Welcomes Blake Young