CMT would like to welcome Lane M. Rumple, the new water resources engineer in our Evansville, IN office. Mr. Rumple participated in two local consulting engineering internships while working on his bachelor’s in civil engineering from the University of Southern Indiana. Those experiences solidified his interest in water resources and the consulting field. Mr. Rumple enjoys coaching baseball at his local high school and giving back to the community.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Zachary Rieth
- “Lower Meramec Wastewater Treatment Facility,” article by CMT’s Rick Huber in MWEA’s “Current” Newsletter
- CMT Welcomes R. Lee Fearn
- Can-raderie Meets Charity: CMT’s Can-struction Competition!
- CMT Welcomes Lindsey Anderson
- CMT Welcomes Samantha Boone
- CMT Welcomes Elizabeth Porterfield
- CMT Welcomes David Prock
- CMT Welcomes Wade Cumpton
- CMT Welcomes Lane Rumple