CMT would like to welcome Wade Cumpton, the new aviation engineer in our Kansas City, MO office. Mr. Cumpton has served as co-op and intern for CMT all while receiving his bachelor’s in civil engineering from Missouri University of Science and Technology. He worked on the design and construction of airport runways, taxiways, roadways, and security post gates. Earlier in his career, he worked as a project manager for a construction company gaining experience in estimating, job startup, buyout, and closeout. Currently for CMT, Mr. Cumpton is working on the Kansas City International Airport’s Rehabilitation of London and Madrid.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Zachary Rieth
- “Lower Meramec Wastewater Treatment Facility,” article by CMT’s Rick Huber in MWEA’s “Current” Newsletter
- CMT Welcomes R. Lee Fearn
- Can-raderie Meets Charity: CMT’s Can-struction Competition!
- CMT Welcomes Lindsey Anderson
- CMT Welcomes Samantha Boone
- CMT Welcomes Elizabeth Porterfield
- CMT Welcomes David Prock
- CMT Welcomes Wade Cumpton
- CMT Welcomes Lane Rumple