CMT would like to welcome Elizabeth Porterfield, the new surveyor in our Edwardsville, IL office. Ms. Porterfield received a bachelor’s degree in construction management from Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, after transferring from Missouri University of Science and Technology (studying civil engineering). She has most recently attained experience as an intern for the Village of Hoffman Estates, IL where she provided construction observations, surveying, inspection, and other related services. Her hometown is O’Fallon, IL.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Zachary Rieth
- “Lower Meramec Wastewater Treatment Facility,” article by CMT’s Rick Huber in MWEA’s “Current” Newsletter
- CMT Welcomes R. Lee Fearn
- Can-raderie Meets Charity: CMT’s Can-struction Competition!
- CMT Welcomes Lindsey Anderson
- CMT Welcomes Samantha Boone
- CMT Welcomes Elizabeth Porterfield
- CMT Welcomes David Prock
- CMT Welcomes Wade Cumpton
- CMT Welcomes Lane Rumple