CMT would like to welcome Lindsey Anderson, the new controller in our Springfield, IL office. Mrs. Anderson has demonstrated experience in providing on-time financial results paired with high-level analysis. She has a proven ability to manage multiple assignments efficiently while meeting tight deadlines. Her most recent experience was attained working for Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) as their Accounting Manager where she managed a team of 14, led various process-change projects, improved close processes, and managed financial statement preparation. She has a master’s degree in accounting from the University of Illinois at Springfield.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Matt Jackson
- CMT Welcomes Richard Shang
- 5 Questions With CMT’s Henry Schmitz, PE, CFM
- CMT Welcomes Stephanie Spence
- CMT Welcomes Kailey Hindes
- CMT Welcomes Edgar Rosales
- CMT Welcomes Zack Slechta
- 5 Questions With CMT’s Rachel Shulman
- CMT Welcomes Kiyett Brown, Ph.D.
- CMT Welcomes Blake Young