CMT would like to welcome Lindsey Anderson, the new controller in our Springfield, IL office. Mrs. Anderson has demonstrated experience in providing on-time financial results paired with high-level analysis. She has a proven ability to manage multiple assignments efficiently while meeting tight deadlines. Her most recent experience was attained working for Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) as their Accounting Manager where she managed a team of 14, led various process-change projects, improved close processes, and managed financial statement preparation. She has a master’s degree in accounting from the University of Illinois at Springfield.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Zachary Rieth
- “Lower Meramec Wastewater Treatment Facility,” article by CMT’s Rick Huber in MWEA’s “Current” Newsletter
- CMT Welcomes R. Lee Fearn
- Can-raderie Meets Charity: CMT’s Can-struction Competition!
- CMT Welcomes Lindsey Anderson
- CMT Welcomes Samantha Boone
- CMT Welcomes Elizabeth Porterfield
- CMT Welcomes David Prock
- CMT Welcomes Wade Cumpton
- CMT Welcomes Lane Rumple